Al Rajhi Takaful adheres to the laws of Islamic Shari’ah in all its affairs, dealings and activities under the supervision of a Shari’ah committee comprised of the top specialists in Shari’ah, jurisprudence and financial transactions. The roles of the Shari’ah Supervisory Board are:
- Supervise Shari’ah compliance of all the transactions in the Company
- Supervise and approve the development of Shari’ah compliant products
Al Rajhi Takaful, as proactive approach towards Shari’ah compliance, has established strong check and balances to ensure that no form of investment or business activity is undertaken that is against Shari’ah principles.
Al Rajhi Takaful Shari’ah Board is comprised of three prominent and respected scholars of Islamic Jurisprudence:
- Dr. Saleh Bin Mansour Al-Jarboua: Former Head of the Legal Department at Al Rajhi Bank
- Dr. Saleh Bin Abdullah Al-Lehaidan: General Manager, Shari’ah Group, Secretary of Shari’ah Co General Manager, Shari’ah Group, Secretary of Shari’ah Committee at Al Rajhi Bank and Lecturer at the Higher Institute of Justice
- Sheikh Saad Bin Mohamed Al-Saif: Judge at Ministry of Justice